Friday, February 19, 2010

Love

Hey, what can we say about love?? It's very hard to describe right..??How many of us have fall in love??If you say you never fall in love, then take a deep breath and say this to yourself, "I'm lying"....
I don't believe human being in earth has never fell to love. True right..??I believe each and everyone of you have fall in love at least once in your life.
I, myself have love some one i think more than two times. The first one for me is sucks...really2 sucks...seriously,i love to play with someone heart last times. All i know is enjoying the feeling. I think i enjoyed it too much and become someone selfish.
What i mean is,i don't care other people, which means i just satisfy myself, if i don't really satisfy with someone i'll look for some one else. That is consider evil, playing with someone hearts. It's amazing to know what love capable to do. It can cost someone life's and with love,you never look on his/her background, all you know is giving all the best to your lover..well...it's very touching depends on which perspective you look. well,that all for now..rushing ne,,that's why type cepat2..ghehe..ciao//

No comments:

Post a Comment